酷玩英语1
序言
Something big happened.
出大事了
Won't be fun waiting out here by yourself.
一个人在这里等一点儿也不好玩
It's important that you pick up the basics.
熟悉基本运作重要的
He doesn't break out and his voice hasn't changed.
他没有长青春痘,也没到变志期
I lent you my lap.
躺我腿上吧
It's a piece of cake.
小菜一碟
I'll have ot come skateboarding again here.
我下次再到这儿来玩滑板
Let me ask straight out.
让我单刀直入地问一问
He put his head down and dozed off.
他趴着睡着了
I will give her a piece of my mind.
我不会放过那女子的
附录
对话译文
酷玩英语2
序言
I thought I was going nuts.
我以为我会疯掉
Don't even think about it .
做梦都别想
What's all this for?
这些都是用来干什么的?
He's been bolding onto his pager for dear life.
他紧紧地握着他的呼机
Help me think of something encouraging.
替我想点带劲的事
You think this is all for fun?
你认为这很有趣?
It didn't occur to me that he might have had problems.
我没有想到他可能有问题
Get them out .
救他们出去
Are you mad?
你疯了吗?
附录
对话译文
酷玩英语3
序言
By the look of his uniform, he goes to Ji-Yul's school.
从他穿的校服来看,他和智润上同一所学校
I've never seen such a loser like you .
我没见过像你这样的失败者
Why is he staring at me like that?
他为何那样瞪着我?
Should I tell her to come over?
我能让她过来玩吗?
It's no problem.
这没问题
Something is fishy.
其中有鬼(蹊跷)
Something's up with Rock.
罗克出事了(遇上麻烦了)
When did he get so tall?
他什么时候长得这么高了?
I feel like you can read right through me .
我感觉你好象能完全看透我
附录
对话译文
酷玩英语4
序言
I can't come and get you.
我不能来接你
I thought she'd be king of cute.
我想她是很有魅力的那一种人
Ji-Yul,check me out.
智润,看我的
As the class president,we'd like to extend all our greetings to you.
作为班长,我代表大家向你表示问候
It was me who wore this wig.
是铁戴这假发的
It looks like he's going to say something.
看上去他好像要说些什么
It rains on your way home ,too!
在你回家的路上也下雨
Hold tight.
握紧
I'll squeeze them for you.
我替你挤
A broken-hearted Myung-Myung turns into a rebel.
伤透心明明变得很叛逆
附录
对话译文