正文

15.临时应急会话宝典(二)(15)

临时应急会话宝典 作者:(爱尔兰)艾诗琳


12.走多长时间?How much further to walk?

13.一直走.Straight ahead.

14.先左拐,然后在红绿灯那右拐.First turn left, and then right at the traffic lights.

15.走快一点.Let‘s go a little faster.

16.这附近有日本料理店吗?Is there a Japanese rest-aurant close by?

17.博物馆离这儿远吗?Is the museum far?

18.我走不动了,累死了.I can’t walk anymore, I‘m exhausted!

19.我们休息一下吧.Let’s rest a little while.

20.你好!我想去最近的医院.Hello! I need to go to the ne- arest hospital.

1. 我们坐地铁去吧.Let‘s take the subway.

2. 坐几号线?What subway line?

3.要换乘吗?Do you need to transfer?

4.在哪一站下车?Where do I get off?

5.一号线换乘二号线.Take line 1, then transfer to line 2.

6. 北京的地铁很好.Beijing subway is very good.

7. 地铁里挤死了.You get squeezed to death on a Beijing subway.

8.我先去买地铁票.I’ll go and buy a subway ticket first.

9.我们要坐几站?How many stops?

10.坐地铁很快,10分钟就到了.The subway is very quick, you can be there in 10 min- utes.

11.我们坐反了.You are going the wrong way.

12.地铁里可以打电话吗?Can you use a cell phone in the subway?

13.地铁2分钟一趟.One subway trip is 2 minutes.

14.去图书馆怎么坐地铁?How can I take the subway to the library?

15.我们应该出A口还是D口?I should go to exit A or exit D?

16.这趟地铁没有空调.This subway doesn‘t have air conditioning.

17.我们要准备零钱,买地铁票.We should prepare some change/get some change ready to buy a subway tic- ket.

18.附近有地铁站吗?Is there a subway station nearby?

19.坐地铁可以直接到美术馆吗?Can you take the subway directly to the art gallery?

20.这儿没有地铁.There is no subway here.

1. 我们打车吧.Let’s take a taxi.

2. 这儿出租车很少.There are few taxis around here.

3.下雨的时候,很难打到出租车.When it rains, it‘s hard to get a taxi.

4.我已经等了10分钟了,没有空车.We’ve already waited for ten minutes, and there are no taxis.


上一章目录下一章

Copyright © 读书网 www.dushu.com 2005-2020, All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备15019699号 鄂公网安备 42010302001612号