正文

16.临时应急会话宝典(二)(16)

临时应急会话宝典 作者:(爱尔兰)艾诗琳


5.我们到下一个路口等车吧.Let‘s wait at the next crossroads.

6. 门口有很多出租车.There are lots of taxis at the entrance.

7. 请帮我放一下行李.Could you please help me with my luggage?

8.我可以给出租车公司打电话.I can give you the phone number of the taxi company.

9.请帮我叫出租车.Please help me call a taxi.

10.您知道东方小区吗?Do you know the East Com-pound?

11.我们得打两辆车.We should call two taxis.

12.哦,这有很多人打车.Ah, there are lots of people waiting for taxis here.

13.前面有一辆空车.There is a free taxi in front.

14.这里不可以打车.You can’t call a taxi here.

15.哎呀,出租车师傅没有看到我招手.Oh no, the taxi driver didn‘t see me wave.

1. 你好!Hello!

2. 您去哪?Where are you going?

3.我去王府井.To Wangfujing.

4.我们走这条路吧,那条路现在太堵了.Let’s take this road, that road is too blocked / jammed.

5.可以快一点吗?Can we go a little faster?

6. 多长时间能到?How long until we get there?

7. 现在堵车,不知道多长时间可以到.Right now there is a traffic jam, I don‘t know what time we will arrive.

8.师傅,你开得太快了.Driver, you are driving too quickly.

9.请开一下空调.Please put on the air cond-itioner.

10.我不知道这个地方.I don’t know that place.

11.您换一辆车吧.Please get into another taxi.

12.您是去新的博物馆还是老的?Are you going to the new or old museum?

13.师傅,跟着前面那辆车.Driver, please follow the car in front?

14.您是不是走错了?Have you gone the wrong way?

15.我们走二环还是三环?Are we taking the second or third ring road?

1. 到了.We‘ve arrived.

2. 在哪停?Where shall I stop?

3.在门口停可以吗?Can I stop at the entrance?

4.前面不能停车,您在这下车吧.I can’t stop further ahead, you can get out here.

5.多少钱?How much?

6. 我要发票.I want a receipt.

7. 再见.Good bye.

8.你要去南门还是北门?Do you want the south or north entrance?

9.马上到了.Almost there.

10.你可以等一下吗?我的朋友来付钱.Can you hold on a moment? My friend will come and pay.


上一章目录下一章

Copyright © 读书网 www.dushu.com 2005-2020, All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备15019699号 鄂公网安备 42010302001612号